SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TERMS
- [Important to Note] During peak shopping & promotional periods, we will require 3 additional business days to process and pack the online orders received.
- Please note that our delivery is 3-5 working days for West Malaysia, 3-7 working days for East Malaysia with exceptions of additional 3 working days during Holiday period.
- Orders will be couriered between 11am – 5pm from Monday to Friday,
- Orders will only be delivered to street addresses in Malaysia. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
- Please note that you will have to sign for your order. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, the item will be couriered to you the next day. Please call the assigned logistic company and provide your tracking number to arrange for a redelivery.
- If you are not at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the assigned logistic company will provide a notification card advising you of the process for redelivery. If three attempts (total) are made to deliver your order, it will be returned to LIFESHOP. Redelivery will be at the expense of the customer.
- LIFESHOP will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- If you find that items are damaged upon delivery, please report to Customer Service on the same day with supporting evidence and your Invoice number using the form below. Reimbursement is subjected to the courier company’s discretion.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service on the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. Orders made on Friday after 3pm and on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- At the moment, we do not ship internationally. If you wish to ship an order internationally, please contact us using the form below.
- All orders are subjected to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
- Shipping charge of RM20will be applied West Malaysia.
- Shipping charge of RM30 will be applied to East Malaysia.
- Enjoy Free Shipping with purchase of RM250 and above.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order. You may add the item to your wishlist and we will email you when the items are back in stock.
- We strive to deliver your order within the delivery timing. However please note that in the event of stock unavailability of items ordered, we may need to source from other stock locations. We will inform you within 2-3 business days and we seek your kind understanding in the delay of the shipment pertaining to stock availability. We do not accept back orders.
- If you have any questions on our shipping policy, please contact Customer Service (Monday to Friday: 11am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays) using the form below.